Friday, October 9, 2009

Shoulder....


From: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/imagepages/19623.htm

That's a picture. Basically I like pictures, I'm a visual person.

Anyways, I called up the Sports Medicine Clinic at Northgate and they've got me an appointment at 8:30 in the morning on Saturday. We will see how it goes. Apparently, I was there for my right shoulder awhile back when the receptionist quickly pulled up my record.

It feels a bit better, but I'm not competing in the Rainier Cup this weekend. Mainly because: 1 it's hard to get a medical appointment with a good doctor, and 2. My shoulder still hurts, and competing in a local tournament while hurt doesn't really do me any good. Now if I was Olympic Caliber or World Championships, that's one thing, but I'm a recreational player, doing this stuff for fun. I just want my shoulder to heal up fast so that I can train again.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Man that sucks. Injuries are such a pain ... no pun intended.

Ice said...

Thanks for the concern. Hopefully it will turn out okay. Got my appointment tomorrow and we'll see what happens.